I updated my plans for the sconce I’ve been building, a sort-of reproduction of a sconce from the Blacker House, designed by Greene & Greene. Visually it’s pretty close I think.
In this update I added some missing dimensions, and lengthened the wall bracket by 1/2″. I also created patterns for the stained glass and sent them to the woman that is going to be teaching the class I’m taking in a couple of weeks. Between now and then I’ll add a few more coats of oil to the sconce parts and start on another project. Let me know if you build something from these plans, this has been a fun project and I’ve learned a lot along the way. I’ll post pictures once I’ve done the glass and mounted them in the house.