OK, I finally finished this cabinet. Last night I installed the back, the keyhole hangers in the back, a brass catch (I should have used a magnet, it’s a little too hard to close) and slathered on a final coat of Tried & True Oil/Wax mix. It will take a few days for that to dry, and then I’ll was it – maybe by Sunday.
These aren’t great pictures, I’m not sure why they are grainy and have lousy depth of field. I took them with my phone, which is all I use. I suspect it’s the lighting in here. The dark walnut of the cabinet seems to absorb light, so it hard to photograph well. Maybe later this morning the light will be better.