My shop has been getting a little messy lately. That tends to happen when I’m in the middle of a project, but also I’ve been accumulating the detritus from several completed projects. The kicker was gluing up the blanks for the Chevalet, so I decided to get serious about improving the situation.
First I bribed my 14 year old with a new video game to do a super good dusting/sweeping. Shameless, check.
Second I decided to make some racks for my clamps. That took a little more doing, but not much. Leftover scraps of plywood, metal L-brackets, and presto — no more booby traps on the floor or in the corners. This should also make is easier to clean up.