Yesterday I posted a picture of a Dutch Tool Chest I’m making. It’s just a busywork project, something to do for fun. It was decidedly less fun when I discovered that I’d done the joinery for one end bass-ackwards. Not really the end of the world, this is the cheap common pine. It’s also slightly cupped, even after flattening it, it cupped again.
And it’s not like I need a tool chest. Having said that, I’ll probably end up building two or three of these.
So, I cut one set of pins off, and re-cut them. No biggie. The sawing went much better, it helped that I put up more shop lights in the intervening time.